We play, we support, we watch, we volunteer, we coach, we officiate. Sport is the ultimate community. GET INVOLVED and complete our sports survey below to help develop local sport even further!
Jersey Sport are launching a new sports survey across the island, working with research agency 4GLOBAL, to gain a comprehensive understanding of the formal and informal organised sport and recreation offering in Jersey.
Complete the survey by 27 May 2022 and your sports organisation will be entered into a free prize draw with the chance to WIN £1,000!
TAKE OUR SPORTS SURVEY
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE SURVEY
The online survey will gather information about our sports organisations in Jersey – what they offer members, their workforce, and their future ambitions for growth and development.
We recognise the important role volunteers play in our island’s sports scene – they are the backbone of every club, team and sportsperson – and we will use the results of this survey to help support them even further.
The results of this survey will assist us to help support our sports volunteers and organisations more effectively, and to help facilitate the investment, growth and development of local sport, so that we can continue to inspire an active Jersey. As a result of your contributions and the resulting insight, we will use the information collected to make the case for future investment into local sport, ensuring resource is directed to where it is most needed.
The survey is designed to be completed by the main administrator of every sports organisation* in Jersey, and should take no longer than 30 minutes to complete.
*Sports organisations include: any constituted body which delivers sporting activity as part of their primary provision in the community of Jersey.
WIN £1,000 FOR YOUR ORGANISATION!
Every sports organisation that completes the survey before 27 May 2022 will be entered into a free prize draw with the opportunity to win £1,000 for their organisation. Terms and Conditions apply – please see below.
If would like any further information about our survey, please contact our Sports Development Team at: email@example.com
TAKE OUR SPORTS SURVEY
PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Jersey Sport whose registered office is at: FB Pavilion, FB Fields, La Grande Route de Saint-Clément, St Clement, Jersey JE2 6QN.
- To enter the Prize Draw, you must complete the Jersey Sport online Sports Survey between 3 and 27 May 2022.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- By entering this Prize Draw, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Prize Draw is open to any Jersey sports organisation, which includes any constituted body which delivers sporting activity as part of their primary provision in the community of Jersey.
- The Sports Survey will close 27 May 2022. After this date no further entries to the Prize Draw will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for completed Sports Surveys not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the Prize Draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is £1,000 to be used by the wining Sports Organisation for the growth and development of their sporting organisation, for example on training, equipment. The prize is not transferable and other alternatives will be offered. The prize is subject to availability and Jersey Sport reserve the right to substitute this prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by Jersey
- The winner agrees to the use of their sport organisation’s name and image in any publicity material related to thus Prize Draw. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jersey Sport shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these Terms and Conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Jersey Sport also reserves the right to cancel the Prize Draw if circumstances arise outside of its control.